–Paintings, photographs, prints, drawings, and similar two-dimensional works
• All artwork must be presented ready-to-hang, with a wire attached to the frame. Wires should be
placed between one third and one quarter of the way down the sides of the piece, and should not show
above the painting when hanging. Please do not use saw-tooth hangers.
• Artwork must not touch the glass. “Snap on” frames, corner clips with glass, or “easel” frames
designed for tabletop use are not appropriate.
• Framed stretch canvas requires no glass as the canvas needs to breathe. The frame may be backed
with a dust cover and/or moisture barrier.
• Oils and acrylics on heavy duty stretchers with a 1 ½” or more gallery wrap do not need to be framed however, the
canvas should be stapled on the back and the edges should be painted or finished.
• Quilts and other fabric wall hangings must be ready to hang by method of a sleeve or other place for
curtain rods or similar hardware. All work MUST be labeled clearly on the back with name of artist, title of the piece, date, medium, and price.
– Please take into consideration that space (especially for 2-D work)could be limited due to the number of exhibiting artists, size and number of pieces entered. SAC reserves the right to final curatorial, installation decisions.
– SAC will assume the privilege of photographing or using images of accepted work for the purpose of marketing the event in professionally printed posters and postcards, newsletter, website, local press releases, newspaper, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.