This will be our next and last consignment change-out for 2017. If you wish to have items for sale at SAC from November 12-December 31 you must participate in our 2017 Holiday Show (see info and application below) and we’re always looking to add to our exciting group of talented artists! Artists not wanting to participate will need to check-out their artwork Monday or Tuesday Nov 6 & 7.
- Friday October 13: Application submission deadline 5pm
- Friday October 20: Jury Acceptance Notification (by email)
- Monday November 6: Artwork Check-in/Check-out 10am-5pm
- Tuesday November 7: Artwork Check-in/Check-out 9am-Noon
- Saturday November 11: SAC Members Opening Reception 6-8pm
- Sunday November 12: Public Opening Reception 2-4pm
- Saturday December 31: Show closes
- Sunday January 14 & Monday January 15: Artwork pick-up 12-4pm
- Open to all artists 18 years and older in all media are invited to participate
- All artwork must be original and of the artist’s own creation.
- All artwork must have been completed after 2013 and not previously exhibited at SAC
- Up to five (5) small to medium size (med is 16″ x 18″) wall pieces or 10-15 display pieces (pottery, jewelry, fiber art, books, etc.)
- 2017 SAC Featured or Consignment Artists
- NEW Artists
- Please submit Online Application Form with three (3) jpeg photos of your work for review and acceptance.
- You will be notified by email before 5pm Friday October 21st if your work is accepted.
Accepted Work Guidelines:
- SAC will assume the privilege of photographing or using images of accepted work for the purpose of marketing the event in professionally printed posters and postcards, newsletter, web site, local press releases, newspaper, Face book, Instagram, etc.
- All artwork 2-D artwork must be framed and ready for hanging with wire securely affixed to the back. Stretched canvas edges should be painted and finished. All work MUST be labeled clearly on the back with name of artist, title of the piece, date, medium and price.
- Please take into consideration that space (especially for 2-D work)could be limited due to the number of exhibiting artists, size and number of pieces entered. SAC reserves the right to final curatorial, installation decisions.
- All artwork must be for sale and artist must determine their own prices.
- SAC will retain a commission of 35% for all SAC members and 50% for non-members.
- The cost of an Artist Membership for one year is $40.
- Please select one form of payment:
- $20 (for checks, please make payable to “SAC”)
- Two (2) hours of volunteer time to help set-up, check-in or take down show
Late Fee for submissions after 10/13:
- A late fee of $10 will be added for applications submitted and/or received after 5pm on Friday, October 13.
Any questions, please call 989-723-8354